Heat oven to 400
- 2 cups crushed pretzels (place in ziploc bag and coarsely crush with a rolling pin)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Mix together pretzels, melted butter and sugar; spread evenly into a 9×13 inch baking pan. Bake 8 minutes and then cool completely.
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (6oz) package peach jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches (6 peaches)
Beat together cream cheese, sugar and then fold in cool whip. Spread over cooled pretzel crust. Dissolve jello in boiling water and allow to cool to room temperature. Stir sliced peaches into cooled jello. Place in refirgerator for about 30 minutes and then spoon over cream cheese mixture. Chill till firm.